PSTN simulators - 2 lines // CLASS300
High performance and a never seen flexibility PSTN Simulator - 2 lines
The CLASS300 is replacing the famous CLASS200. It maintains the characteristics that made the
MT2's CLASS200 so popular : exceptional performance and ease of use. CLASS300 is fitted with the most powerful options of its predecessor : adjustable line resistance, FFT analysis, ... and
more : Fully independent configuration for each line, Network data-base, Enhanced performance.
CLASS300 is essential for Development departments, laboratories, production testing, maintenance workshops; presentation and demonstration sites.
- Feeding Bridge :
- 10 to 75 V - 5 to 99 mA. Each line independent and isolated.
- Line resistance :
- 250 to 12 950 ohms in steps of 100 ohms.
- Impedance :
- Internal : 600Ω (or Zref TBR21) or Zext.
- Tones (single or dual) :
- 200 to 5 000Hz - Levels : -60 to +10dBV.
- Ringing :
- 15 to 120 Hz - Level : 10 to 70V - 2 times of 0 to 9 990ms. Polarised and nonpolarised modes.
- Others :
- Charging signal - Polarity reversal - Gains L1<->L2 - Banswer signal -
Reverse Polarity - Satellite delay - answering machine ...
- Behavior :
- Standard CO behavior or scenario (script) execution or fully remote control mode.
Remote control software CLASS-SOFT delivered.
- Signal analysis :
- FFT analysis, selective voltmeter, DTMF, Flashing, tones ...