PSTN simulators - 1 line // CLASS410 (SMS)
With CallerID - High performance at low cost - SMS option.
The CLASS410 is based on the caracteristics that made the MT2’s CLASS family so popular : exceptional performance and ease of use. Thanks to DSP technics, analysis and generation of signals are precise and stable. Because it simulates 1 line, that is enough for number of tests, the MT2 CLASS technology can be obtained at an affordable price. Ideal as well for laboratories or for production testing.
- Feeding Bridge :
- 10 to 60 V - 5 to 99 mA.
- Behavior :
- Standard CO behavior or scenario (script) execution or fully remote control mode.
- Signal Detection :
- FFT analysis, DTMF, Flashing, V23 or Bell202 signals - SMS according to ES 201 912 standard.
- Miscellaneous :
- Charging signal - Polarity reversal - Isolated external modulation (input & output) - CallerID (Type I and II) - software keys ...
- Line Resistance :
- 200 to 3 200 ohms in steps of 200 ohms.
- Impedances :
- Internal : Zref TBR21 / 600Î© / Zchina or Zext.
200 to 5 000Hz - Levels : -60 to +10dBV.
- Ringing signal :
- 17 to 99 Hz. Level : 10 to 99V - 4 times of 0 to 9 990ms. Polarised and non-polarised modes.